Welcome to my newly-restored house in the heart of the sunny village of Belmonte. Airy and clean, the place is perfect for travelling groups or families and has the necessary facilities to make your stay in Belmonte memorable.
Also, the house is near many of Belmonte’s spectacular attractions, including the Castle of Belmonte, Discoveries Museum, Sinagoga Beit Eliahu, Jewish Museum and a host of other historic sites.
The house is newly refurbished and is made up of three spacious private bedrooms, 2 baths, a traditional living room, a well-equipped kitchen, a backyard garden, and a balcony. In its entirety, the place is big enough to host up to nine guests. So if you are a group or family on vacation in and around Belmonte, you are always welcome to my house. There’s free parking on the premises, room-darkening shades on windows for your privacy, and a well-equipped kitchen.
Booking this space gives you access to more or less all the facilities in the house the only restrictions except the upper attic . You can prepare a nice meal for your friends and family in the kitchen. You can also relax in the living room or lounge on the balcony or backyard.
There’s free parking on the premise under request. Then there’s ample free street parking. In short, as my guest, you have the right to feel at home. The only thing I ask of you is to treat my place with respect, as though it were yours.
The place has a principal and a private entrance. If you need help getting around the neighbourhood, shopping, or ordering nice meals, I’m always available to help. I know every hidden tourist spot or spectacular attraction in the village and its neighbours.
In short, I and my family can be as interactive as you want us to be. So if you have any questions about my property and the neighbourhood, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Excellent location. Coffee and Tea available. Always available through phone, sms and mobile applications. In winter time please leave the heaters or air conditining disconnect when you leave the apartment for your walking tour.
– Serra da Gardunha – Serra da Estrela * Torre da Serra da Estrela * Estância de Esqui * Monumento “Nossa Senhora da Boa Estrela” * Covão d’Ametade * Vale Glaciar de Manteigas * Poço do Inferno * Nascente do Mondego ou Mondeguinho * Lagoa do Vale do Rossim
– Aldeias Históricas * Belmonte * Monsanto * Sortelha * Castelo Novo
– Praia fluvial de Unhais da Serra – Praia fluvial do Sameiro – Praia fluvial de Valhelhas
- Adults: 2
- Amenities: Air-Conditioning, Balcony, Coffeemaker, Complimentary Toiletries, Free Wi-fi, Garage, Kitchenware, Microwave, Private Bathroom, Refrigerator, Towels and Sheets, TV, Washing Machine
- View: street view
- Size: 15m²
- Bed Type: 1 double bed
- Categories: Superior Double Room
Prices start at: 30€ per night